The University of Alberta Sexual Assault Centre provides a safe place on campus where unconditional support, confidentiality, respect, and advocacy are available for those affected by sexual assault, sexual harassment, relationship violence, and stalking. The U of A Sexual Assault Centre strives for a campus community free of sexual violence.
We believe in:
- Providing a safe place to be heard,
- Providing unconditional support for survivors in their choices for recovery,
- Respecting each individual's recovery process,
- Providing options and information,
- Promoting fairness for survivors within the University and Criminal Justice systems, and
- Preventing sexual assault through education.
All services are free of charge and are available to people of all genders, sexualities, and backgrounds. Each person's individual recovery process will be respected.