Our Commitment to Quality
We strive to make the camp experience as rewarding and enjoyable as possible for your child.
Being directly affiliated with the University of Alberta, you can be assured that our camp program will meet and surpass the high standards of this university.
To ensure a quality experience, we limit the number of students in our camps.
Science Camp instructors are in the classroom at all times to supervise and mentor campers, and ensure every camper's safety and well being. Our instructors are provided with formal first aid training.
Terms & Conditions
Registration is required prior to the camp start date at which time all camps must be paid for in full. Campers will not be allowed to attend until the balance is paid in full.
Changes to registration are subject to a 25% administrative fee. For additional information about registrations, contact us.
Please retain your receipt for income tax purposes.
Cancellations & Refunds
Notice of all cancellations must be received in writing by either fax or e-mail and are subject to the following conditions:
- Cancellations should be received by no later than June 30
- Cancellations prior to this date will result in refund of amount paid, less 25% administrative fee
- Cancellations received 5 or less working days prior to start of each camp is subject to a fee equivalent to 75% of the registration fee
- There is a “no show, no refund” policy in effect
- In cases of illness or injury, a full refund will be paid, less 25% of the administrative fee, when accompanied by a doctor’s note
Family Discount Pricing
We are pleased to offer a 10% discount to families registering in more than one camp in a single transaction.
- Phys Ed camps are excluded.
- Discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
- No retroactive discounts will be issued.
Gift certificates cannot be used for camps run in conjuction with the Department of Physical Education and Recreation.
To redeem a gift certificate, choose "Cheque" as your payment method and send in your gift certificate as payment when you register. Gift certificates have no cash value. The Department of Computing Science is not responsible for any lost or stolen gift certificates.
The Department of Computing Science, Faculty of Science and/or the University of Alberta ("University"), their agents, officials, officers, directors, employees, volunteers, contractors, servants or representatives are not responsible for any death, injury, loss or damage of any kind suffered by any person while participating in Science Camps and all related activities.