The Leadership Development Program takes you through key concepts of effective leadership, offering you a practical toolkit of leadership strategies.
The program leverages learning, experience, and relationship building to deliver a highly integrated, project-based leadership development program, which explores the demands of leadership and the skills that are required to lead effectively. You will leave empowered to have a greater impact on your organization.
- Develop leadership competencies.
- Increase your understanding of the key roles, responsibilities, and functions of a supervisor.
- Develop the skills and attitudes required to effectively supervise and lead others.
- Execute a personal or workplace leadership project that will provide an opportunity for transfer of learning.
- Demonstrate application of concepts learned in the program by analyzing case studies and presenting real-life solutions to scenarios.
- Work collaboratively with peers to solve problems and present findings. Demonstrate accountability in personal and workplace situations and foster accountability in team members.
|| Fall Program
|| Spring Program
| Self Awareness
|| Nov 18-19, 2014
|| Apr 7-8, 2015
| Influencing Others
|| Dec 8-9, 2014
|| May 5-6, 2015
| Organizational Leadership
|| Jan 6-7, 2015
|| Jun 2-3, 2015
| Organizational Environment
|| Feb 3-4, 2015
|| Jun 23-24, 2015
Who should attend?
- Current and emerging leaders with up to five years of experience.
- Supervisors, managers, group leaders and team leaders who have little formal training in effectively leading the work of others.
- High-potential employees who may be assuming supervisory responsibilities in the near future.
- Non-supervisory personnel wishing to learn more about supervisory duties and responsibilities to enhance their career prospects.
- Experienced leaders and supervisors who are interested in updating their leadership skills and practices appropriate to the demands of today’s workplace.