The Leadership Development Program takes you through key concepts of effective leadership, offering you a practical toolkit of leadership strategies.
The program leverages learning, experience, and relationship building to deliver a highly integrated, project-based leadership development program, which explores the demands of leadership and the skills that are required to lead effectively. You will leave empowered to have a greater impact on your organization.
Who should attend
- Current and emerging leaders with up to five years of experience.
- Supervisors, managers, group leaders and team leaders who have little formal training in effectively leading the work of others.
- High-potential employees who may be assuming supervisory responsibilities in the near future.
- Non-supervisory personnel wishing to learn more about supervisory duties and responsibilities to enhance their career prospects.
- Experienced leaders and supervisors who are interested in updating their leadership skills and practices appropriate to the demands of today’s workplace.
You'll be able to:
- Develop leadership competencies.
- Increase your understanding of the key roles, responsibilities, and functions of a supervisor.
- Develop the skills and attitudes required to effectively supervise and lead others.
- Execute a personal or workplace leadership project that will provide an opportunity for transfer of learning.
- Demonstrate application of concepts learned in the program by analyzing case studies and presenting real-life solutions to scenarios.
- Work collaboratively with peers to solve problems and present findings. Demonstrate accountability in personal and workplace situations and foster accountability in team members.