Below, you will find various resources that might be relevant as we consider a new BA. We have arranged them topically to make it easier to find specific aspects that you might be interested in. If you know of other reports that we should include here, please send them directly to Dr. Mickey Adolphson, Associate Dean, Teaching and Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Value of Arts. Articles and statements that focus on the value of Arts from various perspectives.
2. Why Attributes? Reports focusing on an education that is structured around attributes.
3. Articles. General interest articles about post-secondary education.
4. Lectures on Curriculum Reviews. Transcripts and videos of our visiting speaker lectures in January of 2013.
5. Reports. Various reports relevant to the BA Curriculum Review.