If you would like to speak with a Faculty of Arts Advisor, please feel free to contact the Undergraduate Student Services (USS) Office using the information listed below. Or, if you're on campus, an Advisor would be happy to speak with you in person.
Undergraduate Student Services (USS) Office
6-5 Humanities Centre (*Please use the West Elevator or the stairwell closest to HUB Mall.)
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Canada T6G 2E5
Toll Free in Canada: 1-888-533-5735
Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday
Office: 10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Phone: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 - 3:30 p.m.
(During these times, advisors will meet with students on a first come, first served basis.)
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
For a list of department undergraduate advisors, please click here: Department Advisors
*Department advisors can assist with specific program and course questions.
Do you know what else the Faculty of Arts Undergraduate Student Services Office can do for you?
- Request for Program Check
- Declaration and/or Change of Major/Minor
- Application for Letter of Permission (to apply courses to your Arts degree)
- Extra to Degree
- Course Overloads (see Forms Cabinet for printable form)
- Processing of Course Withdrawals
- Processing of Applications for Degree
- Admissions Queries
- Grade Appeals / Academic Appeals