Mature (Nonmatriculated) Applicants
The Faculty of Arts gives special consideration to mature (nonmatriculated) applicants for admission. To be considered for admission as a nonmatriculated applicant, a student must be 21 years of age or older by the first day of classes of the term in which admission is sought.
(1) English Language Arts 30-1 or *6 in transferable English at the 100-level
(2) Another 30-level subject from Group A, B, or C (or equivalent)
(3) Presentation of Faculty minimum average on (1) and (2), and a competitive AGPA if any postsecondary-level course work is presented.
(4) Presentation of no more than *21 of postsecondary-level course work. Any applicant who has successfully completed *24 or more at the postsecondary level will be considered a transfer applicant. (See §§15.2.13 and 14.2.1.)
(1) No failure of an academic course in the three years before the date of intended registration.
(2) See general nonmatriculated requirements §14.3.
To apply, visit the application site: APPLY NOW